MANOOL is a programming language with the same purpose as Python, Ruby, PHP, Common Lisp, or Scheme but it is designed with one central idea in mind:
- to maximize the expressive power / implementation complexity ratio.
The author's implementation fits in only 10 KLOC in C++, yet it exhibits competitive run-time performance.
For a complete project overview, please refer to Introduction to MANOOL.
- Tutorial — Get Started by Examples
- Specification — Complete Language Specification, Reference Guide
- Blog — News, Random Topics: Examples, Rationale, Hacking…
- Try Online! — Evaluate MANOOL Expressions Without Installation
- Download — How to Download and Install MANOOL
- About — About @rusini